|—||Warsan Shire (via alighthouseofwords)|
Sulu’s like “whatever, drama queen.”
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Only one reblog will count per person.
- If you make a fake/empty/giveaway/side blog to reblog, you will be disqualified.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
ok chekov looks adorable with his lil goggles and red shirt but literally all i can think of is
Now zee nightmare’s reel…
dr horrible’s sing along blog (russian dub)
if you’re a girl and you call everyone “bro” you need to stop because you sound unattractive and stupid
if you’re a person who thinks someone shouldn’t be allowed to use certain words because of their gender you need to stop because you sound unattractive and stupid
So the Ghostfacers are back for S9!
HEY LOOK A GIVEAWAY
So yeah, I’ve seen a lot of people who don’t have 3DSes that really want one after E3, so here’s another chance to get one!
If you win, you’ll get a brand new 3DS in whatever color you want, plus a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf~ (or whatever game you’d like if you’re not a fan)
- Reblog as many times as you’d like
- Likes count!
- And you don’t have to follow unless you want to
- No giveaway blogs please
- Shipping will be covered, you don’t have to worry about that
- Ends June 25th!
if i ever stop talking to you as much
- its not you
- there are a lot of things going on right now and idk what im doing and i often forget the fact that i have friends omfg
- i still want to be close
if i ever message/text/call/ect you a lot
- pls let me know bc i dont want to make you uncomfortable or bug you
- be a Pal; dont let me make an asshat out of myself
- ps its more than likely because i want to be close
GROSS HYSTERICAL SOBBING